Video Editor Intern
Internship | Central Jakarta
Selaksa is a go-to partner for digital ecosystem stakeholders to communicate their vision and translate it into actions.
We’re looking for an Video Editor Intern to help us in executing our top-notch projects.
About the Role
- Location: Central Jakarta
- Job type: Intern
As a Video Editor Intern, you will…
- assemble recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects
- take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications
- create rough (offline) and final cuts (online)
- insert music, dialogues, basic graphics, and basic effects
- continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
You’ll thrive as an Video Editor Intern if you:
- Have a narrative mind and storytelling skills
- Have experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, or maybe After Effects?)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a good portfolio
- Can work according to a strict time schedule
- Have good teamwork skills
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
Have a project in mind? Call Us!
> Help you figure out how to approach your problems.
> Help answer questions related to services.
> Get timeline and cost estimation for your projects.