Fulltime | Central Jakarta
Selaksa is a go-to partner for digital ecosystem stakeholders to communicate their vision and translate it into actions.
We are looking for a Storyteller to help us craft a story that aligns with our projects.
About the Role
Location: Central Jakarta
Job type: Full-time
As a Storyteller, you will…
- Take a proactive role in the ideation stage by contributing innovative ideas and actively seeking references for benchmarking purposes, ensuring a well-informed and creative approach to the development process.
- Craft creative and engaging content for various channels, including articles, social media posts, videos (shorts, interviews, editorials), ads, fiction stories, pitch decks, and reports. Your work will align with each project’s unique brand tone and voice, ensuring a compelling narrative.
- It's important to note that the scope of your storytelling output is vast and includes, but is not limited to, these deliverables. Be prepared for the exciting challenge of adapting your storytelling skills to surprise and captivate audiences across a diverse range of content!
- Collaborate with the team to formulate creative strategies grounded in insights. Your role involves synthesizing these strategies into a comprehensive game plan deck tailored for presentation to stakeholders, predominantly comprising government officials and startup C-level executives.
- Be a thought partner for the team.
You’ll thrive as a Storyteller if you:
- Have 3–5 years of overall work experience as a hands-on writer in the industry with an educational background in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Public Relations, Advertising, Media Studies, or other related fields. Experienced working in a creative agency or digital startup is a plus.
- Are excellent in Indonesia & English communications (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Key interpersonal attributes include active listening, empathy, problem-solving, time management, and accountability, all of which are crucial for fostering effective collaboration and conveying compelling narratives.
- Can effectively navigate and contribute in a fast-paced environment, showcasing the ability to adapt quickly and deliver impactful storytelling amidst dynamic and challenging circumstances.
Have a project in mind? Call Us!
> Help you figure out how to approach your problems.
> Help answer questions related to services.
> Get timeline and cost estimation for your projects.