Fulltime | Central Jakarta
Selaksa is a go-to partner for digital ecosystem stakeholders to communicate their vision and translate it into actions.
We are looking for a Project Officer to help us in executing our top-notch projects
About the Role
Location: Central Jakarta
Job type: Full-time
As a Project Officer, you will…
- Maintain an updated status of projects that are underway. It involves tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process.
- Conduct project team meetings to provide status updates and identify and resolve issues.
- Work with project teams to ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and other stakeholders.
- Create a project dashboard, which outlines both the projects currently underway and those on the backlog, with their priority according to the overall program objectives.
You’ll thrive as a Project Officer if you...
- Have an educational background in Management, Communications, or other related fields
- Experienced working in a consultant management, creative agency, or digital startup is a plus
- Excellent in Indonesia & English communications (both verbal and written)
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Have a project in mind? Call Us!
> Help you figure out how to approach your problems.
> Help answer questions related to services.
> Get timeline and cost estimation for your projects.