Graphic Designer Intern
Full-time | Central Jakarta
Selaksa is a go-to partner for digital ecosystem stakeholders to communicate their vision and translate it into actions.
We’re looking for an Graphic Designer Intern to help us in executing our top-notch projects.
About the Role
- Location: Central Jakarta
- Job type: Intern
As an Graphic Designer Intern, you will…
- Work closely with the program and storyteller team to evolve clients’ brand and design systems.
- Conceive and execute creative projects across digital, print, and social channels to communicate the clients’ brand, products, and values to the target audience, including product presentation decks, content campaigns, and websites.
- Be a thought partner for the team
You’ll thrive as an Graphic Designer Intern if you:
- Have a strong sense of design processes and fundamentals, including iconography, typography, illustration, and color.
- Have a deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to design and iterate quickly and efficiently in a dynamic setting.
- Have experience using Adobe Creative Suites (especially Indesign), Figma, and GSuites.
- Able to prepare final artwork to be a print-ready format and an interactive pdf.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
Have a project in mind? Call Us!
> Help you figure out how to approach your problems.
> Help answer questions related to services.
> Get timeline and cost estimation for your projects.