Fulltime | Central Jakarta
Selaksa is a go-to partner for digital ecosystem stakeholders to communicate their vision and translate it into actions.
We are looking for a Brand Designer to help us craft a visual that aligns with our projects.
About the Role
Location: Central Jakarta
Job type: Full-time
As a Brand Designer, you will…
- Work closely with the program and content team to evolve clients' brand and design systems.
- Conceive and execute creative projects across digital, print, and social channels to communicate the clients’ brand, products, and values to the target audience, including product presentation decks, content campaigns, and websites.
- Collaborate across the program, marketing, and design team to tell a clear, simple, and compelling story across every target audience touchpoint.
- Support the design development of high-impact presentation materials and event experiences.
- Collaborate with the product designers to ensure product touch-points are aligned with the brand’s visual design system.
You’ll thrive as a Brand Designer if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in a design role, with brand experience preferred.
- Have a strong sense of design processes and fundamentals, including iconography, typography, illustration, and color.
- Have experience with presentation design and narrative storytelling.
- Able to design and iterate quickly and efficiently in a dynamic setting.
- Have effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Have experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and GSuites.
- Exceptional understanding of brands across a variety of industries / Strategic thinker with strong vision and ability to present well.
Have a project in mind? Call Us!
> Help you figure out how to approach your problems.
> Help answer questions related to services.
> Get timeline and cost estimation for your projects.