Internship | Central Jakarta
Selaksa is a go-to partner for digital ecosystem stakeholders to communicate their vision and translate it into actions.
We’re looking for an Animator Intern to help us in executing our top-notch projects.
About the Role
- Location: Central Jakarta
- Job type: Intern
As a Animator Intern, you will…
- Assist in creating animations using software tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Maya, or Blender, under the guidance of senior animators.
- take a brief to grasp the production team’s needs and specifications.
- Contribute to the development of characters, backgrounds, and special effects, based on provided guidelines.
- Assist in the synchronization of animations with sound effects, dialogue, and music, working closely with sound designers.
- Seek feedback from senior animators and mentors, and actively incorporate their guidance to improve your skills.
You’ll thrive as an Animator Intern if you:
- Have a narrative mind and storytelling skills.
- Basic understanding of animation principles and a strong desire to learn and develop animation skills.
- Familiarity with animation software, such as Adobe After Effects, Autodesk Maya, or similar programs.
- Basic drawing skills and a keen interest in storytelling, character development, and visual aesthetics.
- Can work according to a strict time schedule.
- Have good teamwork skills.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
Have a project in mind? Call Us!
> Help you figure out how to approach your problems.
> Help answer questions related to services.
> Get timeline and cost estimation for your projects.